Sorry for the light posting, yet again. Between work and other things going on in my life, I’ve hardly had time to devote to the site.
I’ve been fixing some longstanding issues with the site over the past couple of days. The site should now work fine in all modern browsers. I noticed some issues (caused primarily by some errant code I copied into a post) with the homepage that were causing the site to stop loading in Safari. That’s resolved. I’ve fixed some float issues with the main content area and the sidebar. I’ve also fixed some alignment issues here and there. It’s all pretty minor stuff that most people probably wouldn’t worry about, but it’s been bothering me and that’s cause enough to address and fix them.
I recently upgraded to Wordpress 2.2.2 and it has worked out pretty well. I would definitely recommend upgrading your site if you haven’t done so already.
I’ve also been playing with Habari a bit lately, and I am really digging it. The 0.2 Developer Review release is pretty stable and cuts out a lot of feature bloat that exists in Wordpress. I’m seriously considering a switch to it in the near future. I ran the Wordpress import plugin that it comes with, and it pulled over everything without a hitch. My only issue is how it deals with permalinks. If I could get my URL structure to match what I currently have, I’d make the switch today.
Anyhow… that’s all for now.