It’s Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S., and there’s lots to be thankful for. Here’s what I’m thankful for this year:
- I’m thankful for each day I’ve been given and every day I’ve yet to have.
- I’m thankful for my friends and family.
- I’m thankful for my wife – who continually puts up with me, when no human being should.
- I’m thankful for my job, and the wonderful group of guys I get to work with each day.
- I’m thankful for my son, who has made this year – the best year ever.
- I’m thankful for that which I have, because I know it could be taken away in a second.
- I’m thankful for …
Well I could go on, but what are you thankful for? Hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family this year.