The Random 8
Ah, it’s been a while since a meme came my way… You can blame Andy for this one ;)Meme Rules:
- Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
- Those who are “tagged” should post these rules and their own 8 random facts.
- Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
My Random 8
- I broke my arm when I was four. I was living in Ft. Rucker, Alabama at the time and was playing on some moving boxes that were in a neighbors front yard. I fell off of a box and landed on a rock directly with my elbow.
- I’ve been rapelling in France. The first time, I rapelled down a 100-foot tower on a French military base. The second attempt was down a rock face… and I got too scared to go down.
- I lived in Germany three different times while growing up. I lived there for over eight years total. I have also lived in Colorado, Alabama, Georgia, and Virginia.
- I used to wrestle in high school.
- I broke a kid’s leg while wrestling my sophomore year of high school.
- I’ve drank a gallon of milk in under an hour and didn’t keep it down. I’ve also attempted to eat a spoonful of cinnamon, and didn’t keep it down either.
- Before moving to Augusta, I had never lived in a place longer than three years with one exception: the five years I lived in Newport News, Virginia. I’ve lived in Augusta, Georgia for over a decade now. (I first moved here in May 1997.)
- I learned page layout and design on an Apple Macintosh IIe over the summer of 1995. I was selected as the 1996 editor-in-chief of the yearbook, and the advisor, Ms. Heather Gustin, allowed me to take a computer home to learn the ins and outs of Aldus Pagemaker 5.0, Pagemaker 6.0 and Adobe Photoshop 3.0. It was my first taste of computer-aided design, and I’ve been hooked ever since.
I’m going to break rule #3 and spare others from the meme, but if you feel inclined to participate, I’d love to hear your Random 8. Thanks again, Andy!
This item was posted by.
Comments are closed.