Tag, I’m it.
Another day, another meme. Thanks for the tag, Jesse.
- 1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
- Hot Chocolate, with marshmallows.
- 2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
- Both. It depends on the gift :)
- 3. Colored Light on Tree/House or White?
- 4. Do you hang mistletoe?
- 5. When do you put your decorations up?
- Early December is when I start. I eventually hope to finish putting them up/out sometime around Christmas.
- 6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
- Deviled eggs.
- 7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
- Getting buttloads of Ninja Turtles from Santa. Me and my brothers were in heaven that morning.
- 8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
- Can’t pinpoint an exact time. I think I sort of knew the truth at some point, but it’s the idea of Santa that’s more important than whether he’s real or not.
- 9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
- Yes. An unfortunate necessity when you try to spend Christmas with both sides of your family.
- 10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
- Randomly. :)
- 11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
- LOVE IT. Miss it. :(
- 12. Can you ice skate?
- Umm, not really. But I can fall especially well.
- 13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
- Hmm, it’s hard to pick a single thing…. but I’d probably say my iPod is one of my faves.
- 14. What’s the most important thing about Christmas to you?
- Being with family; celebrating the birth of Christ.
- 15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
- Cheesecake. I know it’s not strictly a holiday dessert. I just only tend to eat it during the holidays.
- 16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
- Watching A Christmas Story over and over again.
- 17. What tops your tree?
- An angel, because my wife says so. :P If it were up to me, we’d have an iPod on top, or something.
- 18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
- Giving. Though, receiving ain’t half bad.
- 19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Hmm… Christmas in Hollis, by Run DMC? :)
- 20. Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum?
- Meh. I’ve got to be in the mood for em.
This item was posted by.
Comments are closed.