- Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
- Those who are “tagged” should post these rules and their own 8 random facts.
- Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
My Random 8
- I broke my arm when I was four. I was living in Ft. Rucker, Alabama at the time and was playing on some moving boxes that were in a neighbors front yard. I fell off of a box and landed on a rock directly with my elbow.
- I’ve been rapelling in France. The first time, I rapelled down a 100-foot tower on a French military base. The second attempt was down a rock face… and I got too scared to go down.
- I lived in Germany three different times while growing up. I lived there for over eight years total. I have also lived in Colorado, Alabama, Georgia, and Virginia.
- I used to wrestle in high school.
- I broke a kid’s leg while wrestling my sophomore year of high school.
- I’ve drank a gallon of milk in under an hour and didn’t keep it down. I’ve also attempted to eat a spoonful of cinnamon, and didn’t keep it down either.
- Before moving to Augusta, I had never lived in a place longer than three years with one exception: the five years I lived in Newport News, Virginia. I’ve lived in Augusta, Georgia for over a decade now. (I first moved here in May 1997.)
- I learned page layout and design on an Apple Macintosh IIe over the summer of 1995. I was selected as the 1996 editor-in-chief of the yearbook, and the advisor, Ms. Heather Gustin, allowed me to take a computer home to learn the ins and outs of Aldus Pagemaker 5.0, Pagemaker 6.0 and Adobe Photoshop 3.0. It was my first taste of computer-aided design, and I’ve been hooked ever since.
I’m going to break rule #3 and spare others from the meme, but if you feel inclined to participate, I’d love to hear your Random 8. Thanks again, Andy!