GrandCentral Invites

I’ve got 8 no invites left for GrandCentral. If you haven’t heard about GrandCentral… they were recently bought by Google. The idea behind GC is you have one central phone number that you route all of your calls through. GC logs those calls, takes voicemail messages, and more… Your central number can be forwarded to any of your current phone numbers.

I’ve only been playing around with it for a few minutes, but it seems promising. My new GrandCentral # is (706) 955-GAME (4263).

If you’re interested in an invite, leave a comment and I’ll send one your way! Thanks to everyone who asked for an invitation! You’ll get 10 invites with your new Beta account, so make sure you share the love with some of your friends and family!

36 Replies to “GrandCentral Invites”

1. Chris, do you care to send one my way? You should have my email address for gmail, but let me know if you need it. Thanks!!

2. Will Sansbury 07.09.2007 at 17:59

Yes, please!

One day, I’ll get into a cool beta before you.

3. Thanks Chris!

4. Chris, do you care to send one my way? You should have my email address for gmail, but let me know if you need it. Thanks!!

5. Will Sansbury 07.09.2007 at 20:59

Yes, please!

One day, I’ll get into a cool beta before you.

6. Thanks Chris!

7. Hi I would like an invite.

p.s. Thanks in advance

8. Hi I would like an invite.

p.s. Thanks in advance

9. Can i get one please?
    dumon[at]bluebottle[dot]com
    Thanks.

10. Dmitriy – An invite is headed your way!

11. Panicked Thumb 07.10.2007 at 09:17

I’d love one!
    panickedthumb {at} gmail {dot} com

12. Panicked Thumb – An invite is headed your way. Enjoy.

13. Can i get one please?
    dumon[at]bluebottle[dot]com
    Thanks.

14. @Dmitriy – An invite is headed your way!

15. David Peneguy 07.10.2007 at 10:57

I would like one also if you have any left :) thanks

16. And the final invitation is yours, David! Hope you and everyone else who received an invitation enjoy using it!

17. David Peneguy 07.10.2007 at 11:10

Thanks Bro

18. Panicked Thumb 07.10.2007 at 12:17

I’d love one!
    panickedthumb {at} gmail {dot} com

19. @Panicked Thumb – An invite is headed your way. Enjoy.

20. David Peneguy 07.10.2007 at 13:57

I would like one also if you have any left :) thanks

21. And the final invitation is yours, David! Hope you and everyone else who received an invitation enjoy using it!

22. David Peneguy 07.10.2007 at 14:10

Thanks Bro

23. oh if you get anymore, may i please have an invite? thanks for your time!

24. oh if you get anymore, may i please have an invite? thanks for your time!

25. Chris – i would like an invite if you have any left. Super thanks, man.

26. Chris – i would like an invite if you have any left. Super thanks, man.

27. Devesh Jaitley 07.16.2007 at 12:47

Please invite. really appreciate ur efforts.
    thanks,
    DJ

28. Unfortunately, I’m all out of invites. If you’re still interested in GrandCentral, you might try checking out http://InviteShare.com where they’ve made it easy to send receive invites to sites like GC.

29. Devesh Jaitley 07.16.2007 at 15:47

Please invite. really appreciate ur efforts.
    thanks,
    DJ

30. Unfortunately, I’m all out of invites. If you’re still interested in GrandCentral, you might try checking out http://InviteShare.com where they’ve made it easy to send & receive invites to sites like GC.

31. Any help with an invite? I have been trying to get one for quite a while!

cushing.jeremy {at} gmail {dot} com

thanks so much

32. Any help with an invite? I have been trying to get one for quite a while!

cushing.jeremy {at} gmail {dot} com