Last night, after almost three days of painting and an hour or two of moving furniture around, we finished the nursery. I invite you to view the photos or view a slideshow of the photos we took as we worked on the room.
It’s pretty interesting to take on a project like this and see it to its end. A couple of months ago, when Kim and I first talked about doing it, I didn’t know when or how we would get it done in time for Tyler’s arrival. Fortunately, Labor Day weekend provided us with an opportunity to get it done. Tyler won’t be here for a few more months… but one thing’s for sure … his room is now ready!
(In case you’re wondering, the whole idea came about as a result of the Barnyard theme we chose for the comforter set and accessories.)
This item was posted by.
Comments are closed.