Due to company growth, PowerServe International is looking to a full time employee to expand its core development group. Our developers work on both existing Web-based products and help to develop new applications to meet client specifications.
We are looking for someone who has current experience developing Web-based database-driven systems using ASP and MS SQL Server technologies. 1 – 3 years of related, relevant and recent experience is preferred.
If you’re an web developer looking to be more than just a cog in the wheel, please check us out!
We are looking for:
- We are looking for…
- Proficiency developing applications with Microsoft Active Server Pages
- Proficiency developing applications :
- Ability to design and manage relational databases using MS SQL server, MS Access and MySQL
- Ability to program to specifications with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as a team player while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Required Skills
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL and MS Access
- Additional desired skills:
- ASP.NET, COM/DCOM, ADO, XML, Crystal Reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field preferred.
At this time we are not considering candidates for sponsorship or relocation; candidates must be both local and eligible to work in the United States.
Salary commensurate with experience and skill level
- About PowerServe:
- PowerServe, based in Augusta, Georgia, is a leading provider of custom software solutions for middle market companies. PowerServe works with their clients to identify opportunities for business applications to make real and measurable gains in the bottom line of their businesses. The combination of business and technology expertise equips PowerServe to design, build, integrate and support our solutions quickly and cost effectively. Learn more at www.powerserve.net.
- PowerServe offers competitive salaries, benefits and an awesome group of people to work with! If you’re an web developer looking to be more than just a cog in the wheel, please check us out!
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org